Looking How to Buy the Best Rife Machine? Does anyone manufacture a Rife machine like Royal Rife’s unit?
Keep in mind that no one today makes a Rife Frequency Machine like Royal Rife’s machine. His unit would flash for milliseconds to ½ minute and kill whatever specimen he had in the field. His machine could be detected miles away due to the radio carrier waves. The FCC would not allow a machine like this in our modern day times with this radio interference.
- Another reason modern day Rife machines are different from the original Rife machine is due to the evolution of modern day technology and the many advancements made to the technology. If Royal Rife were to be alive today we believe his Rife devices would not look like 1950′s technology but would have advanced along with newer technologies.
- A perfect example is with digital technology we are now able to use different wave types to deliver frequencies. Even his assistant changed Rife’s original machine.
What to Look for in the Best Rife Machine:
Summary: When looking to purchase the best rife machine you want at minimum to meet some of the basic specs in Royal Rife’s original unit. A quality rife machine must have at minimum a RF(radio carrier wave) that goes up to at least 4 Mhz and have gating, duty cycle, plasma ray tubes, frequency range up to at least 2 Mhz, crystal control board and plenty of power. Additional benefits can be achieved with other healing type accessories that can emit the rife frequencies ie LEDs, PEMF, FIR etc.
1. Radio RF Carrier Wave:
- Radio RF Carrier wave is necessary in order to piggyback the frequency wave deeper in to the body. The most important feature to look for in a quality Rife machine is a RF carrier (Radio Frequency). Royal Rife and Hoyland used RF which was a big part of their success. The reason is very simple: the audio frequency range is carried further with a high frequency range generally in the meg (million) range. Certainly, any frequency over 1 Mhz (1 million hz) is in the range that can be used as a carrier wave. Most rife machine units on the market today don’t use RF carrier.
- Keep in mind Rife’s original machines were high-frequency devices. He found that the organisms’ MORs were mostly in the radio frequency (RF) range, very high. However Hoyland (Rife’s assistant) changed all of that by converting Rife’s discovered MOR frequencies and translating them down to a lower frequency. The result was a whole new set of set of frequencies, MORs, waveform, etc producing a whole new machine.
- Royal Rife and Hoyland discovered only a few frequencies. For example: Actinomycosis or Strep-tothrix, Anthrax, B or E Coli Rod, B or E Coli Virus, BX Virus Carcinoma, BY Sarcoma, Gonorrhea, Pneumonia or Spinal Meningitis, Staphylococcus Pyo-genes Aureus, Streptococcus Pyo-genes, Syphilis Tetanus, Tuberculosis Rod, Tuberculosis Virus, Typhoid Rod, Typhoid Virus, Worms From Aubrey Scoon.
- Today there are thousands of frequencies used for many different ailments or healing. If you are wanting to run Rife’s original frequencies then you have to have a unit that has an RF carrier and that can run up to at least ~4 MHz (4 million hertz). Some units may run high enough in megahertz however they do not have an RF Carrier wave.
2. Plasma Ray Beam Tube Emitter:
It is very important that the unit you choose has plasma ray tubes. Royal R. Rife used ray tubes and so did Hoyland. A unit that has “hand held” plasma ray tubes provide an additional benefit from hands free plasma ray beam tubes (inductive) completes the circuit by running through the body between the hand held tubes thus guaranteeing that the frequencies flow through the body.
– 2 types of plasma tubes: A hand held plasma ray tube has direct contact with the body and is meant to go into the body vs. the stand-alone plasma ray beam tube which radiates out into the air .
– The plasma ray tubes use a higher voltage than electrical conductive devices (ie metal electrode accessories) to push the frequencies deeper into the body using photons (light) as a carrier vs electrons (current). There is also the magnetic effect produced by gas filled tubes (that can be tested) especially when combined with Radio RF Carrier wave penetrating deep into the body.
– The stand-alone ray beam tubes which can go higher in power however you have the distance factor and typically outputs in a 360 degree radius. Even though the stand alone ray beam tubes are higher in power than a hand held ray tube, it is suggested you be near the tubes to get better results.
– The hand held plasma ray tubes conduct the RF frequency and audio range frequency into the body. With conductors (that is completing the circuit when you hold both glass tubes) you are guaranteeing to complete the circuit through your body..
– Majority of the people like the “soft, warm energetic” feeling of the hand held ray tubes vs the electrical tingling felt from metal electrodes. People say while using the hand held ray tubes they enjoy watching the glow & feeling of the glass tubes, finding it has a calming & relaxing effect on their body.
3. Consider Cost:
Units can range from $500 and much higher. Years ago units sold used modified function generators off the shelf, which were mass-produced.
- Rife machine manufacturers generally build a relatively small number of machines so the cost goes up enormously. A function generator is low powered. It will cost more money to build a circuit that has the power required in a Rife machine.
- Another added cost is crystal control that makes the price go up. Crystal control greatly adds to the accuracy of a frequency that is needed in a Rife unit. An example would be 9.7 Hz for tendons. You do not want 9.6 or 9.8 because your results will be diminished.
- Another example, 1444Hz is to normalize testosterone in men and 1445 is to normalize testosterone in women. You certainly wouldn’t want a male using the machine and have the frequency drift up towards 1445.
- By the time you add foot plates, hand cylinders, reusable electrodes (sticky patches), and LEDs, you certainly add to the cost of an off the shelf function generator
4. Hertz Readout:
Make sure you purchase a machine that actually reads out in Hz. As new frequencies come out you also want to have the capability to add & store these new frequencies to your Rife machine.
Make sure to purchase a unit with gating. Why Gating and Entrainment? It is important to purchase a unit that has gating. Rife and Hoyland used gating because it made their units more effective. Abrams who worked with Rife used 3.5-4 Hz for gating. Dr. James Bare, a leader in the field of frequency technology, recommends the 20-30-40 Hz range for gating. Another name for gating is pulsing.
– It is generally believed that the higher the frequency the higher the gating. Rife’s 1939 instrument, which ran in the MHz range, had a 60 cycle gating. What is gating? Gating is another form of modulation.
– Entertainment is defined as: “the tendency for two oscillating bodies to lock into phase so that they vibrate in harmony. It is also defined as a synchronization of two or more rhythmic cycles.” This principle of entertainment is universal in nature.
6. Duty Cycle:
What is Duty Cycle? Duty cycle is how long the frequency is on and off when running a frequency. For example, if running the frequency 100Hz, the frequency is cycling 100 times per second. A 50% duty cycle means that the frequency is on 50 % and off 50% of each second. The 90 % duty cycle means that the frequency is on 90% and off 10% of each second. During the 90% on, it is cycling at the rate of 100 times a second. Royal Rife used duty cycle with his rife machines
7. Wave Types:
Does the Wave Type Impact the Killing Off of Organisms? With modern day Rife machines that use digital technology we are now able to use different wave types to deliver frequencies. Square waves, commonly used in today’s modern rife machines, couldn’t be produced by the Royal Rife’s older equipment.
Square wave has been found to increase the die off of pathogens. However the Pulsating Square Wave, Triangle, and Sawtooth waves have shown to have even better results than the Square wave.
OTHER IMPORTANT RIFE MACHINE INFO
1. What is the difference between Hand-Held Metal Wands vs. Hand-Held Ray Tubes?
- Rife devices that directly generate the highest Rife frequencies electrically through conduction (ie metal apparatuses) rather than by means of a ray tube can generate the frequencies conductivity, however their systems do not deliver the same types of energies or more importantly do not have the power.
- Hand-held ray tubes and ray beam tubes deliver a broad spectrum of energies, ranging from infrared, to electromagnetic fields, to electrostatic fields, to conductive electron flow (electricity), to light in the visible spectrum and beyond thru what is called “induction”.
- Both methods (induction and conduction) were developed by Dr. Rife and his two business partners, John Crane and John Marsh.
- One method is induction used in Ray beam tubes & the hand-held Ray tubes. This method of induction was used by Dr. Rife delivering a broad spectrum of energies. This method delivers rife frequencies into the body using the “Induction” none-contact method. Testing, called “Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis”, have been done showing the frequencies penetrate the body demonstrating the method that Dr. Rife used.
- The Hand-held Raytubes do use induction (like Royal Rife’s original rife machines), however when you hold both tubes, a unique phenomena happens, where by Conduction significantly delivers larger amounts of power demonstrated in the below video). This is because each hand held ray tube are operating at a different polarity from the other, causing great electrical attraction between them. This is an evolution of the Ray Beam Tube that are incapable of this. Refer to video demonstration below.
- ‘Scalar waves are emissions that are not part of the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum. A few innovative researchers have evidence that some plasma devices emit scalar waves (as apparently did Royal Rife’s instrument)—and that these scalar waves help regenerate the body as well as possibly devitalize pathogens…’ Nenah Sylver PHD, The Rife Handbook (2011 Edition)
- The ‘other method’ is conduction w metal electrodes. This method uses “Conduction”, delivering rife frequencies through a direct-contact method of electrical positive & a negative polarity. This method was used by John Crane and John Marsh, not Royal Rife. The “Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis” scientific tests show that frequencies delivered by this method pass through the skin and penetrate into the body.
- There is a drawback to using this method but it is overcome by using an RF radio carrier wave. If there is no RF radio carrier wave used then the low audio frequencies will only travel through the body’s connective tissues. However if an RF carrier wave is used to piggyback the lower audio frequencies then the rife frequencies will also penetrate the cells.
2. Benefits of Other Types of Accessories for Rife Machine Frequency Delivery:
- A rife machine unit that comes with light emitting diodes (LEDs) is a great feature. Great health benefits can be attained by using LEDs, such as better eyesight and clearing up many skin condition. Faster healing from the LED’s and the healing effects from the Rife frequencies combine as a powerful, effective tool.
- Foot plates or handheld accessories used on the feet and hands at the same time can give. Many units will come only with hand cylinders, which are good for dealing with an upper body cold. However, someone with circulation problems in the feet and legs would greatly benefit from using a unit with both hand and foot electrodes.